- QA your project without the risk of leaking alpha
- Battle test smart contracts, tokens, and media as if you are live on mainnet
- Simulate your project’s deployment without utilizing a testnet
- Protect your brand & intellectual property before any footprint is left on a public blockchain
Why QA in StealthTest?
Unlimited nodes within shared development environments allows for easy simultaneous testing across your organization.
Test the entire Web3 experience by replicating the deployment process and iterate on the fly.
Identify bugs, smart contract flaws and exploits before going live on a public blockchain.
Web3 Testing Landscape
Problem: The primary means of testing Web3 projects within a realistic blockchain experience today are flawed. Whether relying on a developer's local machine, or a testnet on a public blockchain, the quality assurance process is compromised. Public blockchains sacrifice privacy, while isolated/local environments sacrifice collaboration.
Solution: With StealthTest, teams now have a secure, private, and scaleable solution to fully integrate within their development lifecycle that provides comprehensive testing capabilities and project visibility not available with the industry’s current toolset.
Remove the whitespace in your development lifecycle
- Easily integrate within your current Web3 toolset
- Ethereum and Polygon integration within your CI/CD and software development lifecycle processes
- Shared development environments for teams across your organization
- Scalable blockchain infrastructure within the cloud
- Ready to use test wallets specific to your private environments